In February 2008, Mr. Sriyono, the President & CEO of MII, together with Mr. Agus Sofyan, the management representative of PT. Techpack Asia, signed the service contract extension for the 2008/2009 period. This is for the third year in the row that MII was given the opportunity to handle PT. Techpack Asia's global inbound and outbound logistics tasks.
PT. Techpak Asia is the world's largest manufacturer of beauty packaging, and is one of subsidiaries of the Alcan Group, which recently has become the Rio Tinto group. We are proud and honored for being given such an opportunity and feel challenged to be able to continuously improve our service for important customers like PT. Techpack Asia.
It is always our commitment to improve the bottom line of our customer through innovative and smart logistics solutions, as we believe that our business will thrive only if we are able to accomplish this. For that, you can count on us.
PRESS RELEASE MII & KIT
2. PRESS RELEASE MII & ORIX
3. PRESS RELEASE INDO DEFENCE
4. PRESS RELEASE MOU MII DENGAN ETIHAD
5. PRESS RELEASE SEMINAR SEHARI MII
6. THE MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING SIGNING CEREMONY BETWEEN PT. MATS INTERNASIONAL INDONESIA (MII) AND PT. MANDIRI TRANS UTAMA (MTU)
7. PRESS RELEASE MII DENGAN IPTN NORT AMERICA
8. MII WORKSHOP INWARD & OUTWARD MANIFEST
9. MII GELAR WORKSHOP KEPABEANAN
10. PRESS RELEASE
11. Aerospace Logistics Services
12. MATS INTERNASIONAL INDONESIA, an expert in Aerospace Industry
13. New e-services at MII
14. ISO accreditation gives more values for MII to give the best services
15. Leading For Solution And Deliver Excellence